Hi :)
MS Office 2013 is different from 2010 is different from 2007 is
radically different from 2003.  Formats change and sometimes cause
problems.  The layout of the ribbon-bar changes.  The macro language
changes quite a lot.  What might have happened in one version
sometimes vanishes from the next but may reappear in another.

There is no-where that users can go to suggest changes or reversions.