Yes and no,

Yes everything changes from version to version in Microsoft Office. As I
mentioned in another message the version I have is from 2000.

No in that you can submit feedback and changes to MS Office, and in fact from
rev 1 (I was an Office User from the very beginning) to the last version I used
(2000) I did that a lot and in fact many of the suggestions did find their way
into the later versions.

Given my own experience with OpenOffice and now Libre Office it's no easier to
suggest changes here than it was for Microsoft Office. They may get listened to
a bit more in LO, no guarantee though.

On Nov 18, 2013, at 6:42 AM, Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi :)
> MS Office 2013 is different from 2010 is different from 2007 is
> radically different from 2003.  Formats change and sometimes cause
> problems.  The layout of the ribbon-bar changes.  The macro language
> changes quite a lot.  What might have happened in one version
> sometimes vanishes from the next but may reappear in another.
>
> There is no-where that users can go to suggest changes or reversions.
> Regards from
> Tom :)

Eugenie (Oogie) McGuire
Desert Weyr http://www.desertweyr.com/