Hi :)
Thanks :)  imo  It's unreasonable to expect anyone to track these
sorts of things or even if they do track it then sharing that data is
tricky so i wasn't really expecting an answer at all.

I liked your answer and it is good to hear they are not quite as
unresponsive as i've always heard.
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)