2013/11/24 Urmas <davian...@gmail.com>

> "M Henri Day":
>
> ​For those who missed it, here a link to a fascinating TechReport​ on
> München's experience in migrating to open sourceIt might worth noticing
> that the migration took more than 13 years, several times of the planned
> budget, and required all the computers to be replaced with newer ones to
> _partially_ succeed.

​As I read the article, Urmas, the migration has been a striking success,
not despite, but to a large degree, because people were willing to take the
time necessary to do it well. Of course, Microsoft attempts to portray the
results in a far more negative fashion - I have no idea what your take is
or why you felt it necessary to truncate my rather brief post....

Henri