2013/11/24 Urmas <davian...@gmail.com>

> "Tom Davies":
>

> The article itself clearly states that the project was easily within
> budget.  Plus the organisation didn't have to upgrade any hardware.
> See paragraphs 6 & 7 under the heading "Cost".
>
> The report is missing the salaries. Also, there is no way the machine with
> Windows NT could run Ubuntu 10.10, which is the ultimate Limux base. They
> have to upgrade the old hardware out in order to do that.

​«[N]o way in which the machine [sic !] with Windows NT could run Ubuntu
10.10 ...»​ One of the more absurd comments I've yet seen, as anyone here
can verify by checking the Ubuntu system requirements, available here :
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/SystemRequirements.
Signature «Umas» is about as credible here as when s/he made statements
about Chinese glyphs....

Putting «Umas»' comments aside, I'd still very much like to know if the
Foundation is involved in München's migration from OpenOffice to
LibreOffice....

Henri