Hi :)
Yep.  Probably.  I think the brain-dead email client idea might have a
lot to do with that too although GMail doesn't entirely hide the sig
like that.  Maybe it used to.

I didn't mean to have a go at you earlier btw.  It's just that it can
be really annoying to answer a question that already has the answer
built in.  So it can help to spot why the fat-finger problem occurs so
often and that we are already doing all we can to avoid it.
Apols and regards from
Tom :)