Hi :)
Ok, so since you are already using 4.2.2 you are already an "early adopter
or private power-user" even if you don't feel confident about that label.
 The 4.2.3 fixes a few things that would normally need a "private power
user" to handle.  Since you've not had any problems with the 4.2.2 you can
comfortably update to the 4.2.3.