Hi :)
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/04/18/netcraft_heartbleed_browser_extension/

"Netcraft's updated browser extension is available as a free download for
Firefox 1.0 and later; Chrome 26 and later on Windows, OS X, and Linux; and
for Opera 15 and later on OS X and Windows. Versions for other browsers
aren't available, unfortunately, which means users of Internet Explorer and
Safari are left in the dark."