Hi,
The problem we have: We do not have one release branch as Firefox has, we have
two... Users should use and find bugs on the "Fresh" version in order to make
thee fresh, which will be renamed to stable after 6M.
So how to say "you can use the feature packed fresh"? It is not an RC it is an
tested final release....
So yes, we have a different model, so we need different names then the standard
:)