On 01/21/2015 06:15 PM, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
Le 21/01/2015 16:54, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :
Are you really sure that it ever worked that if you rename
LibreOffice.app to Foo.app it will then locate its user profile under
~/Library/Application Data/Foo/ instead of ~/Library/Application
Data/LibreOffice/?  That would surprise me.

No, you had to rename the user profile /Library/Application Support/Foo
accordingly before restarting LO - this was the advice we were giving
out to users on our wiki.

We are talking past each other here. What I meant is whether a LibreOffice.app renamed to Foo.app would have "expected" the user profile at ~/Library/Application Data/Foo/, i.e., would have picked up the data at ~/Library/Application Data/Foo/ if you had also renamed ~/Library/Application Data/LibreOffice/ to ~/Library/Application Data/Foo/ before starting the renamed Foo.app, or else would have created and used a fresh ~/Library/Application Data/Foo/ if you did not rename ~/Library/Application Data/LibreOffice/.