On 07/26/2015 09:58 AM, toki wrote:
> On 07/26/2015 04:48 PM, Tom Williams wrote:
>
>> Well, I think this certainly serves as a great example of a very complex
>> document.  :)
> Which document?
>
> * 10,000 images in one document;
> * 50,000 pages in the outline, with projected length of 5,000,000 pages;
> * 10 different writing systems in the same document;

Certainly, the 10 different writing systems in the same document is
something *I* would consider complex, especially since that's not
something I've ever seen, done, or even heard of.  :)

The 50,000 page outline document sounds complex as well, since I imagine
that outline would have several levels and not be relatively "flat".

When I wrote my comment, I thought to these two documents were one in
the same.  :)

Peace..

"The other" Tom

--