On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 07:07:53 -0700 (MST)
peterpullman <peterpull...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to put the contents of a WordPad document in a file that I had
> created using Libre Office.
>
> I joined Libre because I would like to have its AutoSave function.
>
> When I exited and then re-entered this Libre file, I saw that AutoSave
> hadn't worked.

I need to clarify this.  If I am correct in reading this, the following
steps took place:

* Created file in Libreoffice; saved it in a format that Wordpad
would understand; worked on it; closed file
* Opened file in Wordpad, noted the lack of changes, maybe worked on it,
closed file

Am I correct?  If not, please outline what happened.  If I'm correct,
please note how long you worked on the file in LibreOffice.

Thanks,
-Dennis