Hi Pedro,
Had a look at that setting. These are the default settings on my system:
- Use Hardware acceleration: Enabled
- Use Anti-aliasing: Enabled
- Use OpenGL for all rendering: Disabled
- Force OpenGL even if blacklisted: Disabled
- Current GL Status: Disabled
Unfortunately, enabling both OpenGL settings (and restarting LO) did not
resolve my problem.
Thanks anyway for the suggestion!
I'm currently trying to isolate what triggers this issue, It could be somthing
specific I use in my document (the large amount of tables, arge amount of
custom document properties, etc.).
I'll report back if I find anything!

--
Cheers,