On 17/02/2021 09:06, sophi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just to let you know, we, at TDF, are working on replacing the Ask forum
> by Discourse. We have had a test period with the members regularly
> answering on Ask. If Discourse is not fully replacing a Q&A forum, it is
> the most appropriate at the moment and we can extend it to serve other
> purposes on the future.
> The difficulty is currently to migrate the Ask archive to Discourse, but
> that will be worked out by our infra team on the next months.
>
> Concerning your difficulty to post on the forum, Dave, you should ask
> for help on the website list, I will have a look at your account on Ask,
> but it's better to describe your problem on this list.
>
> Le 16/02/2021 à 19:59, John Kaufmann a écrit :
>> Dave,
>>
> [...]
>
> Kind regards
> Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for the update on the possible future of our forum.

I doubt my account is the cause of the issue, because I have no trouble
logging into Ask. The problem only manifests itself when I try to post.
However, I will follow your recommendation and post on the website list.

Best Regards
Dave