I didn't know tablets were so handicapped.
I guess I will stay away from those.

Mike

On 5/31/24 23:03, users+h...@global.libreoffice.org wrote:
I use LibreOffice suite on my desktop pc and can find my way around it
easily (sometimes I need to search your website for assistance).

I have recently bought a Lenovo P11 tablet (discontinued stock) and would
LOVE to be able to use LibreOffice on it! It is frustrating that if I do
not pay for Microsoft (I do not like their new operating system — or the
expense!), I am unable to use my tablet to its full capacity. I cannot open
any text documents on the tablet that I email myself from my pc! I cannot
use any document software, unless I use Microsoft.

Please, please create an office Suite for tablets! I cannot be the only
person that needs this in my life! At least the Writer element!

Thank you

Best wishes
Laura