There is LibreOffice viewer which opens a large spreadsheet quickly, and opened
a .odt table, which was sent to me as .DOCX and converted on my PC.  Worth a
try.

I think the problem getting LO to run on android is the lack of people to
develop it more than the ability of the current hardware.
--
All the best

Keith Bainbridge

keithr...@gmail.com