Hi Laura,

Collabora, a LibreOffice contributor, has a LibreOffice based suite for
Android. If you use the PlayStore it is available there
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collabora.libreoffice&hl=en_US
) --with some less than completely positive comments.

Collabora is/was available via f-droid, but it requires some doing from
what I have seen. A quick search will help with that.

Best,
Roy