Thanks... got it working....  will see what it has to offer....

Sean
________________________________
From: Fotis Georgatos [kefalo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 9:12 AM
To: Sean Smith
Cc: Mun Johl; users@gridengine.org
Subject: Re: [gridengine users] Is round-robin scheduling per user possible?

Hi Sean,

sry, forgot to be explicit:
the (new & improved) python version for qtop is only available via github, at
the moment.
Basically, go here and download it https://github.com/qtop/qtop/
or simply try: wget https://github.com/qtop/qtop/archive/develop.tar.gz
(develop has a couple improvements/bugfixes which may be relevant to SGE
systems)

enjoy, F.

On 12 August 2016 at 01:02, Sean Smith
<sean.sm...@softmachines.com<mailto:sean.sm...@softmachines.com>> wrote:
How do you get it to work with SGE?

When I try to install the RPM it complains it needs Torque

when I download the tarball and run it I get:

[05:00 PM] >qtop
Bailing out... Not yet ready for Sun Grid Engine clusters

Sean