Hi all,

I just realized I forgot to mention one very importance criterion for our
SGE setup: Not only do we want equal priority per user, but we also want
the fairness policy to be per queue.  That is, if I launch one job on
first.q--which is otherwise unused; and then I launch 10 jobs on second.q
which already has jobs queued by three other people, the expectation is
that one out of four jobs dispatched from second.q will be mine--even
though the job on first.q is still running.

Is that how SGE will work with the Functional Policy?

Thanks,

--
Mun