We are using $JOB_ID as xfs_projid at the moment, but this approach
introduces problem to array jobs whose tasks have the same $JOB_ID (with
different $TASK_ID).

Also it is possible that tasks from two different array jobs run on the
same node contain the same $TASK_ID, thus the uniqueness of the $TASK_ID on
the same host cannot be maintained.

That's why I am trying to implement the xfs_projid to be independent from
SGE.