The logs/scrip_log file should be owned and writable by the user mentioned
in User directive. For ex.

-rw-r--r--    1 apache   apache        592 May 28 13:21
/usr/local/apache2.0.53/logs/abc.com-script_log

Also make sure you HUP the server after you added the ScriptLog directive.

For details, refer, http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_cgi.html#scriptlog

HTH
Aman Raheja
http://www.techquotes.com