Show your logging directives from the conf file.
Show the directory listing "ls -l" of your logging directory and one above it (parent directory) or ls -ld <path-to-log-directory>

- Aman Raheja

Tejas Sanghavi wrote:

Hi All,

I am also facing the same problem. I am using ScriptLog directive in
httpd.conf. When I am requesting for a cgi script, containing error, through
browser, the browser shows the error properly, but the Script Log is not
getting generated on RedHat Linux platforms (AS 2.1, WS 2.1 as well as AS
3.0) where Apache 2.0.53 is running.

When I am requesting the same script, the Apache 2.0.53 properly creates the
ScriptLog file on HP-UX machines (11i and 11iv2).

Pls guide me what's going wrong? Is this a problem on my Linux machine
setting or a Bug in the code???

NOTE: I've tried all the possibilities given in the attached mail, but then
also no positive outcome...

Thanks,
Tejas Sanghavi.