I have setup apache on RH 9.2 on local netowork and installed Mysql with PHP. I have also put e-commerce site just for testing and evrything is running slowely. I mean everytime the site queries the server it stopps for 2 seconds and loads the pages. WHat would be optizmized configuration for apache to run fast. I'm sure that this confuration because i used the same site on the wan on moreless same hardware and its flying the only problem is that i cannot look the confugration on that server. Please help