Hi!

We have a problem with our htaccess-Files since we have changed our charset
to UTF-8.
Our Apache shows the HTML-Pages perfect but if I try to access a restricted
area, the popup with username and password show the text in "AuthName" in
ISO8859-1.
If I covert the htaccess-File with "iconv -f UTF-8 -t ISO8859-1 -o .htaccess
.htaccess" everything looks pretty fine.
So, what do we have to do that the Apache show the Password-Request also in
UTF-8 instead of ISO8859-1??

Thanks,
Hans-Peter