Hi Livi,

I am a bit confused, because the server is not supposed to show the code for matters of security. PHP is parsed and the output is returned to the client. And if the code is on localhost (your pc?),
can't you just locate the folder in the filesystem? We need more info :)

Kind regards

Mads

Olivia Hardy wrote:

I have checked everywhere I can think of to solve this problem on my own and
have yet to find an answer that works.  So now I turn to you.  I'm using
Dreamweaver to create PHP files for a new site I want to do.  My server is
Apache with phptriad.  My problem is I can't get it to show the php code.
All it wants to do is let me download it.  I have followed every tut I can
find to get this working correctly and nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Livi
Let's Help Terminally Ill Children Smile.
www.pagesforchildren.com

Staying Healthy the Natural Way
www.naturalyhealthy.com