I guess I misunderstood the "show the php code" part and took it litterally. Never mind
my previous reply!

Nick Jones wrote:

--- Olivia Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have checked everywhere I can think of to solve
this problem on my own and
have yet to find an answer that works.  So now I
turn to you.  I'm using
Dreamweaver to create PHP files for a new site I
want to do.  My server is
Apache with phptriad.  My problem is I can't get it
to show the php code.
All it wants to do is let me download it.  I have
followed every tut I can
find to get this working correctly and nothing seems
to work.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Livi

I haven't tried PHPTriad personally, but it sounds
like Apache is configured wrong. Check your httpd.conf file
and make sure the following lines are in there
somewhere:

AddModule phpN_module "c:/path/to/phpNapache2.dll"
(where N is your PHP version)

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Good luck!
-Nick