Hi,
I'm attempting to write a CGI script response which has the
Transfer-Encoding header set to "cunked".  Apache is buffering the
output and erroneously adding a Content-Length header which is
forbidden by the HTTP spec [1].

Does anyone know of a way to fix this problem and generate a real
chunked response from CGI?  Below are some more details.

[ Here is the output my CGI script is giving to apache ]
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Hello World
Hello World
Hello World
0

[ Here is a sample request I can make manually using telnet ]
GET /~pauldoo/cgi-bin/tunnel.py HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost

[ And finally here is the response apache gives, note the Content-Length ]
HTTP/1.1 200 OK