Hi evetybody!

Greetings.
I have just starded learning apache.
I'm using os x and apache 2.0.52.
The server is running and i already undertand how virtual host works.
From any computer of my lan i can see my intranet site.

Here is my question:

Can anyone send me an httpd.conf file with the configurations necessary to run a member's only site? I have tried the following code inside a directory container, have created a passwd folder and the proper user/password file, but had no sucess.

Order allow, deny
Allow from 192.168
Deny from all

# Security measures
AuthType Basic
AuthName "Restricted Files"
AuthUserFile /Library/Apache2/passwd/passwords
Require valid-user

Thanks!

Best regards,

Kbl_Master