Graham Frank wrote:
Give it a whirl, ey?  Oh how tempting ... Worker peaks at 800 workers in the
daytime.  I could definantly give event a whirl if I were willing to place it
onto a mission critical web server.

Hell, why not?  It wouldn't be the most psychotic thing I've done in recent
history.

Perhaps your beta/test/staging server is a better choice?  :)

As Nick mentions, because of the way event is set up, you might have problems
with ssl, so I'd avoid it until you have a chance to -thoroughly- check it out,
and watch other users' feedback here and in the bugzilla forums.

Bill