Hello,

I'm confused by most of your responses, but can we discuss the configuring
response more?  I'm trying to redirect users going to urlA to urlB, so I
setup an htaccess file.  When I use a desktop browser I'm redirected,
without an issue, and I can see the WML data.  However, when I use my cell
phone I get a 404 error.

Here is my understanding about how the redirects work:

My browser         The server
---------------------------------
  GET urlA  ------>

           <-------   Response 302 (go to urlB)

  GET urlB  ------>

           <-------    urlB data

I found an online tool that output the HTTP response header and let me
configure a User-Agent and Accept-Encoding.  What I found was I received
the 302 redirect HTTP response as expected, but the content-type was
"text/html".  I'm not 100% sure here, but I think I need the HTTP response
to be of content-type "text/vnd.wap.wml" (or something similar to that).
Does this seem logical?  If so, any ideas how I can configure the
content-type in my htaccess file?

Thanks for the help,
-Nate