Doesn't mean much... Could all be using the same DN server for all we
know. I understand you being coy about revealing your actual domain name
but in this case you are hindering people trying to help you. It is
starting to look like a DNS issue whereby some machines on undefined
networks are resolving urlB to the correct address while the WAP server
that the phone connects to is resolving urlB to an address that "doesn't
work".

If you could tell us what urlB and urlA actually are, we could test it
in about 10 seconds.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> -----
> >.htaccess
> >   RewriteEngine on
> >
> >   RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.urlAA.net$ [OR]
> >   RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^urlAA.net$ [OR]
> >   RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^mm.urlAA.net$
> >   RewriteRule ^(.*) http://www.urlBB:8080/myservlet/$1 [R,L]
> -----
>
> The $1 seems to be picking up the "/m/nate" part of the URL correctly.
>
> Thanks,
> -Nate

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and
any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any
hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.