Hi

I've tried a few alternative solutions but i can't remember if a global ScriptAlias was one of them. Possibly only a global Alias. I will try it as soon as i get some time for it.

The configuration is as follows in each vhost.

 AddHandler php-v4 .php
 Action php-v4 /cgi-bin/program.cgi

This forces each vhost to have a program.cgi which is a copy of the php binary interpreter. This is in the <Directory> section of each vhost. The section also contains ExecCGI in Options.

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal
[Swehack] http://swehack.se