I'm running into a problem with mod_proxy_ajp in Apache 2.2.2 when I have ssl enabled.  The configuration below correctly passes http requests to Tomcat, but all https requests are handled by Apache.  I need https requests for jsps to be forwarded to Tomcat as well.  I think it's probably something to do with my mod_rewrite configuration, but I'm not sure what I need to change.  If anyone could give me some pointers, I would be grateful.  Thanks in advance.
,
Josh.

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /jsp-examples/(.*).jsp(.*)
RewriteRule ^/(.*) ajp://localhost:8010/$1 [P]