-----Original Message-----
From: Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 4:05 PM
To: 'sarvothaman vittal'
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Regarding Apache Plugin for weblogic server

Chances are that BEA does not currently support Apache 2.2.

Apache 2.2 is not binary compatible with 2.0 modules. You cannot use the same
module with 2.0 and 2.2.

The doc you refer to was probably written well before Apache 2.2 was released.

And had you done a google search for "apache 2.2 weblogic plugin", you would
have gotten the following hits:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/200604.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]
http://forums.bea.com/bea/message.jspa?messageID=600018758&tstart=0