Hi,

On Mit 07.06.2006 15:43, sarvothaman vittal wrote:

I am running into this error when I am trying to install the apache
plugin module mod_wl_20.so on my apache web server running on Linux
machine.

The Weblogic-pugin is only a proxy-module!
The Weblogic-pugin talk with http(s) to the app-server!

You can use a http(s)-loadbalancer to talk with app-server.

http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/cluster/load_balancing.html

---
.
.
Load Balancing with a Proxy Plug-in
Load Balancing HTTP Sessions with an External Load Balancer
.
.
---

Therefore you can use haproxy (http://haproxy.1wt.eu/) or the build in
lb from 2.2.x
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html)

I plan to remove the proxy-plugin but it is a hard work :-(

Hth && regards

Alex