hi all!

i've installed php5 and apache2 on a winxp os.

after reading the php install file.
there's paragraph like this:
---------
We do not recommend using a threaded MPM in production with Apache2. Use the prefork MPM instead, or use Apache1. For information on why, read the related FAQ entry on using Apache2 with a threaded MPM <http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.installation.php#faq.installation.apache2>
---------
how can i check what kind of mpm im currently using?
and how can i configure my apache to use prefork MPM?

thanks in advance