Quoting Joshua Slive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> You've already been told several times that the problem is likely
> SELinux config, and you've been given direct links explaining how to
> understand and solve the problem.  What more do you want?

   I just told you that user which have home directory under
"/home" is working well.
   But user that have home directory under "/office" don"t
work.
    When access "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/~supply ", in
"error_log" show below.

[Fri Jun 30 20:56:26 2006] [error] [client 226.168.151.53] (13)Permission
denied: access to /~supply denied

   I follow url that get from you below.

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc3/index.html#id2825658

    But still problem if home directory is not undex"/home".

    I don"t know why and how to solve this problem..
    My "system-config-securitylevel" is set to disable and
other my information show below.
          http://203.121.168.10/supply-user.txt
          http://203.121.168.10/httpd.conf.txt

     Would you please help me because first time for me
to config Apache 2.x ?

                   Somsak.