On 8/4/06, Mididoc Productions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi,

I have a question concerning the Loglevel.

We have the impression, that this has only effect to the error-logs in the
virtual hosts and not at the error-log for the apache for the whole server.

We have set it to "error" and in vistual logs it reports only error, but in
apache error-log it reports also "notice".

Thank you for bringing more light into this, please.

As it states here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#loglevel
"notice" level entries are always written regardless of LogLevel.

Joshua.