On 8/6/06, LDB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Joshua Slive wrote:
> On 8/6/06, LDB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I have setup WebDAV. I am able to connect via https through
>> basic authentication. My only problem is that it says,
>>
>>         500 Internal Server Error
>

> What does the apache error log say?
>
> Joshua.

>   "   from the digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The error log says nothing.

I figured it out, though. Apparently, DavLock does not like paths outside of
ServerRoot. That is unfortunate. :)

That is highly unlikely.  The problem was likely something else.

You should also check to make sure you are looking in the correct
error log.  It is unusual to receive a 500 error without a
corresponding error log entry.

Joshua.