On 8/25/06, RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Using Apache/1.3.34 (Unix) PHP/4.4.2 configured with 4.11-STABLE FreeBSD

I am having trouble creating a subdomain the rest of my virtual sites seem
to work.

THE problem is that everytime i try to view the content for
site1.computerking.ca i get the content from www.computerking.ca which is
the default site.

pretty sure my dns works as i can ping and get the right ip

You're trying to do name-based virtual hosting, which means you don't
want a _default_ virtual host, but you do want a NameVirtualHost
directive.  See:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/name-based.html

Joshua.