We have a mod_proxy (2.0.54) front-end proxying to a back-end MS IIS
server.  One type of URL that we use is causing problems because
mod_proxy is decoding an encoded comma in the URL as it proxies the
request to the back-end (we determined this with a packet sniffer):

between browser and mod_proxy:

    http://www.company.com/item-01-A1263%7E23334%2Cz831%7E238.asp

between mod_proxy and back-end server:

    http://www.company.com/item-01-A1263%7E23334,z831%7E238.asp

As you can see, mod_proxy is decoding ONLY the comma (%2C), which is
causing our back-end server to return a 404.  Is there a workaround
for this in Apache?  I'm familiar with AllowEncodedSlashes (which we
also have set On), but it seems like there should be an
AllowEncodedCommas.

thanks for any help and guidance.

JB