I have read up on using multiple SSL certs on one server but the thing that
no one addresses is how this works on a server behind a router that uses
NAT.

Example

Server 1 has two domains  www.foo.com and www.bar.com

Both are functional using IP based virtual hosts using 192.168.1.50

The server is currently setup so www.foo.com has a functioning SSL cert and
all 443 traffic goes to it.

Now, www.bar.com wants to have a valid SSL cert.

The way I read that this is done is both foo and bar must have different IP
addresses.  That is the easy part. I can set up my server to listen to two
IPs (192.168.1.50 and 192.168.1.51).

The hard part is the NAT....ALL traffic passes through my router and it has
ONE external IP.  Do I need to setup the route with a second external IP and
pass that traffic to the second internal IP for this to work or can I use
one external IP and two internal IPs? How will Apache handle this?
Sent from the Apache HTTP Server - Users forum at Nabble.com.