That's possible. You have to have 2 VirtualHoosts in your httpd.conf
(or ssl.conf, or vhosts.conf whatever you prefer), one per each IP
(<VirtualHost IP:443>). Do not enable NameVirtualHosts for them. Place
SSLCertificateFile and SSLCertificateKeyFile directives inside your
VirtualHosts. Remove "default" section.
Then it should work.