On 9/12/06, milktoast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am aware of this... thus my question.... how should it look to get two
certs on one server?

Look like we do not understand each other. Once more: THERE IS NO WAY
TO HAVE 2 CERTIFICATES ON ONE SERVER WITH ONE IP ADDRESS.
As I understand your case you have a router with one real IP address
and want to server 2  different HTTPS sites on it having them on a
server behind your router. There is no solution for this.

If it looks like this then it will work perfect for www.foo.com but
won't work for bar com. User will receive an error saying that bar.com
uses certificate for foo.com.

The rool is easy: one cert per one IP.

See http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ssl/ssl_faq.html

Sent from the Apache HTTP Server - Users forum at Nabble.com.