Couldn't be installed a virtual interface instead of a real second network
card, and use it for another SSL virtualhost?

Teddy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Boyle Owen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:16 PM
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] multiple vhosts on port 80 and port 443

Don't bother - it won't work. As masro says, the SSL channel is
established first - before the server gets the Host header that it needs
for NameVirtualHost resolution. So the server will always use the certs
from the first SSL VH to set up the connection.

Check the archive for SSL NBVH - it's been gone over a million times
already...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> [...]
>     DocumentRoot "C:/Locked"
>     <Directory /Locked>
>     AuthType Basic
>     AuthName "Locked Test"
>     AuthUserFile C:/Server/Apache2.2/htdocs/passwords/pwrd
>     Require user testuser
>     Order allow,deny
> Allow from all
>     </Directory>
>     #ErrorLog logs/dummy-host2.example.com-error_log
>     #CustomLog logs/dummy-host2.example.com-access_log common
> </VirtualHost>
>
> ==================================
>
> In httpd-ssl.conf
>
> NameVirtualHost *:443
>
> ##  SSL Global Context
>
> AddType application/x-x509-ca-cert .crt
> AddType application/x-pkcs7-crl    .crl
>
> SSLSessionCache
> shmcb:c:/server/apache2.2/logs/ssl_scache(512000)
> SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300
>
> ## SSL Virtual Host Context
>
> <VirtualHost *:443>
>
> #   General setup for the virtual host
> ServerName juneau
> ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> DocumentRoot "c:/SecureToo/"
>
> <Directory /SecureToo>
> Order allow,deny
> Allow from all
> </Directory>
>

> ErrorLog
> c:/server/apache2.2/logs/vhost_SSL_error_log.log
> TransferLog
> c:/server/apache2.2/logs/vhost_SSL_access_log.log
>

> #   SSL Engine Switch:
> #   Enable/Disable SSL for this virtual host.
> SSLEngine on
>
> SSLCipherSuite
> ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
>
> SSLCertificateFile c:/server/apache2.2/conf/ssl/juneau.crt
>
> SSLCertificateKeyFile c:/server/apache2.2/conf/ssl/juneau.key
>
> SSLCertificateChainFile c:/server/apache2.2/conf/ssl/juneau.crt
>
> <FilesMatch "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php)$">
>     SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
> </FilesMatch>
> <Directory "c:/server/apache2.2/cgi-bin">
>     SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
> </Directory>
>
> BrowserMatch ".*MSIE.*" \
>          nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
>          downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
>
> CustomLog c:/server/apache2.2/logs/ssl_request_log \
>           "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
>
> </VirtualHost>
>
> <VirtualHost *:443>
>     ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     ServerName secure
>     DocumentRoot "C:/Locked/"
>     <Directory /Locked>
>     AuthType Basic
>     AuthName "Locked Test"
>     AuthUserFile C:/Server/Apache2.2/htdocs/passwords/pwrd
>     Require user jpond
>     Order allow,deny
> Allow from all
>     </Directory>
>     #ErrorLog logs/dummy-host2.example.com-error_log
>     #CustomLog logs/dummy-host2.example.com-access_log common
> </VirtualHost>

> Add a Yahoo! contact to Windows Live Messenger for a chance

you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and
then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their
networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.