Joshua,

I really have to thank you for this, somehow I really must have
misunderstood the doc completely.

If I read all the posts regarding SSL in this (and the other post):

Do I assume correctly that

- I can set up test-clue:443 and test-ltc:443 in the same way, provided
- they are using the same SSL-cert
- they are mapped on the same IP-adress

As a result, I will "just" get a warning that my SSL-cert is invalid?

I do know that this is insecure, again, it is just an internal server
for test & developement, where this isn't really important?

Thanks again

Greg