On 11/1/06, Spartanicus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

RTFM http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ssl/

I appreciate the sentiment, but I guess what I'm looking for is an
understanding of what "no_ssl" means in the binary name.  Does it
simply mean that this module isn't enabled by default?  I suppose it's
a bit of an academic question, but one of my guys asked me when they
went to download it and I didn't have an answer for him.  This seemed
like the place to go to find out.