Hello I have done basic url forwarding before but I am trying to see
how to do some thing different now. I have old apache 1.3 server and
brand new 2.0 server. Right now the 1.3 server is live with http
clients hitting it. I am trying to see what would be best way to
direct _all_ http clients going to 1.3 server to load one html
document in the 1.3 docroot telling them to go to the 2.0 server
address instead. It is tricky because previous web site visitors might
have bookmarked various very old documents so I am stuck trying to
think of a way to point them all to that one html document if they
type any url containing the *domain.com* text. Any ideas? TIA!