I have Apache2 on a Debian, Sarge computer.
I'm behind a Linksys (WRT54GS)
router. I've installed the packages to enable this
computer (DELL Optiplex GX1)
to be a webserver. I can run through the perfect
debian server setup, but still
have some questions.
How do I make this server's webpages appear to be my router's IP?
How do I make Apache2 use port 8080 instead of port 80?

Is there a how to for doing this?

My end objective is to be able to connect to this
computer from other computers
and be able to post, update webpages...
I also hope to get larger hard drives and become
a mirror site... as soon as I
figure out 'how to' get this IDE raid working...
enough of my drivel :-) ... thanks in advance for
any help that you can provide...