I added LoadModule ldap_module modules/mod_ldap.so to the httpd.conf file.
And change the .htaccess file as below

SetHandler ldap-status
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Allow from yourdomain.example.com
#AuthLDAPURL ldap://127.0.0.1/dc=example,dc=com?uid?one
#AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
require valid-user

changed the, yourdomain.example.com to actual one.

Now i get this error:
[Wed Dec 27 18:08:20 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by
server configuration: C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/test

On 12/27/06, Davide Bianchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gayal wrote:
> What are the possible Single Sign On ways available in Apache to
> authenticate users from a Domain Controller.

Use the ldap_auth module and point it to your Domain Controller.
Davide

--
"Microsoft technology" -- isn't that an oxymoron?
    -- Gareth Barnard